LORI ROCKWELL, e-Pro®, C2EX
REALTOR® MANAGING BROKER/OWNER
- 1997 - Entered the world of real estate, assisting agents
- 2000 - Helped start a new real estate office as Office Mgr.
- 2001 - Earned Indiana Sales Associate real estate license
- 2002 - Earned Indiana Broker Associate license
- July, 2007 - Opened Rockwell Realty Team LLC
- 2008-2010 - Officer of Kosciusko Board of REALTORS® (KBOR) Board of Directors
- 2011 - Vice President, KBOR Board of Directors
- 2012 - President, KBOR Board of Directors
- 2013 - President, KBOR Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Board of Directors
- 2013 - Past President, KBOR Board of Directors
- 2013 - REALTOR® of the Year, KBOR
- 2021-2024 - Officer of KBOR Board of Directors
- Has served on the numerous KBOR committees
- Dedicated Christian, married in 1981, and proud mother of 2 outstanding grown sons
LANI MARSHALL, REALTOR® BROKER ASSOCIATE
Lani was raised in the Warsaw Area. and now resides in Milford with her husband Michael. Her son and daughter are both grown and pursuing careers.
The lakes area is her home and can't imagine a better place to live and play. She has been independently in sales and management businesses since 1991, and has been welcomed into hundreds of homes all over Indiana.
Lani is dedicated to finding the right home for buyers and assisting sellers in finding the best buyers for their properties. She enjoys the process of selling real estate, and is committed to making every effort for her clients, therefore making it a less stressful experience.
JAN MILLER, REALTOR® BROKER ASSOCIATE
After working 25 years in Agricultural businesses, including being the only female General Manager of a co-op in 3 states, Jan moved from Brookville, IN to Warsaw to be closer to her children and grandson. She became active in real estate as a REALTOR® Assistant in 1994. After attending classes and passing the Indiana state exam, she received her Sales Associate license. In 1996 she received her Broker's license and became part owner of a real estate firm. In 1999 she started her own real estate company. From 2004 to present she has worked as an Independent Contractor for several real estate firms in Kosciusko County.
Jan has been recognized by her peers as REALTOR® of the Year and Good Neighbor of the Year. She has served on numerous committees, including Public Relations and Community Service, for many years. Jan also served on the Kosciusko Board of REALTORS® Board of Directors in many capacities, including Secretary/Treasurer, Vice President, President, and Past President. She also served on the board's Multiple Listing Service Board for several years.
Jan married in 1974. Her husband is now deceased. She is the mother of 3 wonderful sons and 7 amazing grandchildren.